(*) America Economía Rankings: 2010, 2011, 2012.
The International MBA gives students the opportunity to live a globalized learning experience from the beginning of the program.
This is expressed in multiple dimensions:
ESAN recognizes outstanding academic performance by offering the opportunity to highly-qualified professionals to obtain an academic scholarship.
There are two types of scholarships available:
a) Full tuition scholarships: Students receive a tuition waiver of the total cost of the program.
b) Partial scholarships: Students receive a partial tuition waiver of the total cost of the program (i.e. 50% of the total cost of the International MBA).
The candidates must:
1) Have an adequate understanding of English. The minimum recommended TOEFL IBT score is 80 or an equivalent.
2) Elaborate and present an essay (in English) explaining the reasons why the candidate should receive this award (1000 words).
3) Obtain outstanding results during the admission process.
4) Belong to the upper third during his undergraduate studies.
5) Possess at least 3 years of professional experience.
6) Bachelor's degree required at the time of application.
To participate in the scholarship the candidate should have been admitted in the program.
If you wish that we contact you,
Ask For Further Information
Srta. Carolyn Sillau
International MBA Coordinator
Telf: 3177200 anexo 4716
Registration for the exam until Wednesday January 08.
Saturday 11 of January Examination
Interviews 13 and 14 January
Registration closes January 21
Opening January 23, 2014
Duration: Aprox.14 Months.
Language of Instruction: English.
Lee los artículos más recientes de Conexión ESAN